“I’m a Designer who discovered some time ago that User-centered design approach is much more fun and challenging that simply designing. Trying to keep up-to-date to what is happening in UX world I aim to Design solutions as simple, intuitive and accessible to the User. I also work with a different kind of media such as Print, Branding, Motion etc.”
Some key points of my profile are:
• Conceptualising solutions based on evidence until final delivery and documentation.
• Responsive web from a mobile centric viewpoint.
• Having a deep fundamental understanding of design systems, design processes and best practices of UX patterns.
• Being a brand guardian and using our guidelines to deliver brand conscious consistency across all mediums of design.
• The ability to work in an agile Jira driven environment to deliver high returns within tight deadlines while remaining cool & calm.
• The ability to work confidently both as an individual and as part of a collaborative team of peers, developers and product owners.
• Continuous improvement and innovation, bringing in new & fresh ideas which innovate.
• Whiling to learn constantly because UX never stops evolving as a discipline in the real world.
Degree in Graphic Design
4 years of study in several disciplines related to Design.
Front Web Development
6 months course in HTML, CSS and JS
2000 (Lisbon), Internship as a Graphic and Web Designer .
2001-10 (Lisbon), worked as a Graphic, Branding and Web Designer on multiple projects.
2010-05 (Lisbon), worked as a Full Stack Freelance Designer for multiple Clients and Digital agencies.
2015-20 (London), working as a UI/UX Designer for multiple Online Casino Brands.